It is approximated that around 30% of women all over the world is experiencing hair loss or hair loss indications. The number of women experiencing hair loss grows larger every year. Hair loss or unhealthy hair can rob you off your beauty. So, if you have been losing too many hair of late, you need to start thinking about effective female hair loss solutions. You must try out female hair loss remedies in order to promote hair growth and provide nourishment to your hair.
1. Look for shampoos and conditioners which contain vitamins and essentials oils which the strands need to stay in order to grow and stay healthy. This is very important since vitamin deficiencies are among the most common causes of female hair loss. Products containing vitamin B are great because the strands need this vitamin on order to grow. Vitamin B also helps prevent breakage and split ends.
2. Hair loss can also be caused due to nutritional deficiencies. If your diet is not able to provide you with the required vitamins and minerals needed for hair growth, you need to change your dietary habits. You need to have a diet rich in vitamin A, B and E. Iron, zinc and calcium are also essential for promoting hair growth.
3. Rosemary and sage are two herbs that have shown benefit traditionally when used externally. It is suggested that to promote a clean scalp, stimulation of the hair root, and thickening hair you should boil together in water rosemary, sage, peach leaf, nettle and burdock. Then strain the loose herbs from the liquid and use the liquid to wash your hair daily. Also recommended is steeping one ounce of ground rosemary, two ounces of ground sage, and a half ounce of ground nettles in one pint of ethyl alcohol for a week, straining the solution and adding one ounce of castor oil and one ounce of water to the liquid. This is said to make a great hair lotion to apply at night before bed or just before shampooing.
4. Stay away from styling products which contain sodium lauryl sulfate, phosphates, and alcohol. These ingredients strip away proteins from the strands making them more vulnerable to breakage. If you see an ingredient listed on the label of the product skip that product and look for another one.
5. If you are under severe psychological stress, your hair loss. could be a result and should improve a few months after the stress is relieved. Finding healthy ways to express your feelings can go a long way toward reducing stress, as can gentle meditative exercises and practices.
6. Rub your head when you wash your hair. The rubbing action boosts blood circulation which brings nutrients to the scalp. This scalp massage oil helps stimulate circulation of the scalp and remove dead skin and deposits that may get in the way of healthy hair growth. You could use oils such as jojoba, rosemary, lavender or grapefruit for relieving stress. Massaging with these oils is certainly one of the effective remedies for female hair loss.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, natural remedies for hair loss.