Women should take special care of their hair and should avoid extra processing. This means that they shouldn’t be doing highlighting coloring, straightening and other styling techniques on their hair on a frequent basis. Read below if you are losing your hair. Some hair loss remedies may promote hair regrowth. We give home remedy for hair loss and thinning of hair using natural ingredients.
1. Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss. Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow
2. JOJOBA OIL: Widely used in Mexico for hundreds of years, it is massaged on the scalp, and many claim it is highly effective in stimulating new hair growth. LOWERING DHT: DHT is formed when an enzyme in a man’s body acts upon testosterone and is believed to be responsible for the “closing-up” of hair follicles.
3. Coconut oil is one of the best things for hair. It simulates hair growth and provides nutrition and shine to your hair. You can gently massage your scalp with coconut oil and leave it on for some time before finally rinsing your hair. To get the best possible results, apply the oil and night time and then sleep with the oil on. Rinse your hair in the morning. By letting the oil stay in your hair for the whole night, you are ensuring that the oil reaches the roots of the hair.
4. EXERCISE: Any form of exercise increases and improves blood circulation to all parts of the body, including the scalp. It is believed that increased blood supply to the cells in hair follicles will maintain their health and stimulate hair production.HERBAL COCKTAILS: (NOT FOR INGESTION): A variety of herbs are recommended, to include Rosemary, Sage, Nettle and Burdock. The advice is to boil them together, strain off the leaves, and wash the hair with the solution every day.
5. Apply a paste of hot olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep for 15 minutes.
6. Mix soaked fenugreek seeds (Dana methi), shikakai powder, reetha powder, amla powder, dried lemon or lime peels, and two eggs, and grind to make a paste. Massage this paste onto hair and scalp and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. This is good for making hair thick. This is one of the best hair loss treatment.
7. Make a paste by mixing two eggs, two tablespoons each of amla, reetha and shikakai powder. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo. Repeat it for 3-4 times a week.
8. You can also stop hair loss with gently massaging your scalp regularly. Do this with massage oils and massage your scalp with your fingertips. There are some aromatherapy oils that help eliminate loss of hair in some so there’s no harm in trying them for yourself as well. These oils include Thyme, lavender, rosemary, and cedar-wood and with just a few drops you can stimulate your scalp to growing hair again.
9. Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera with herbal powder triphala to the hair for a period of three to six months. It will result in growth of new hair.
10. Just like the rest of our body, our hair needs nourishment as well. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle by doing regular exercise, consuming a lot of water, having a low-fat diet filled with fruits and vegetables, and getting enough sleep are all things you can do to keep good health. When you are healthy overall, than your hair has a chance of staying healthy as well.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, teenage hair loss.