Acne is a general term for skin complaint and deeper pustules that are clogged pores. Acne can leave emotional and physical consequences. The good news is that progress in removing acne scar can help get rid of the physical remains of their acne.
Acne scars are usually caused by inflammation at the cellular level that causes darken or lighten pigmented areas, disruption of collagen fibers and the excessive production of scar tissue. If this swelling alters the structure of collagen, a trademark of smallpox or other unsightly scar may develop.
• Make a paste of ground orange peel with some water and apply on affected areas.
• Make a paste of almond powder with water, and apply it to your face.
• Mix one teaspoon lemon juice teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) and apply on affected areas.
• Mix half a teaspoon of sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply on affected area. It is one of the best home remedies for acne clean face.
• Mix the cucumber into a paste and apply on affected area.
Home Remedies for Acne
• Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples.
• Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
• leg on the ground pods and leaves and mix with fresh lemon juice and apply on pimples.
• Use fresh lemon juice mixed with a glass of boiled milk as a face washes for pimples, blackheads and cracked skin.
• Mix lemon juice in addition to rose water in equivalent part.
• Aloe Vera taken internally is effective in treating acne. Its juice can also be applied in areas of skin that have acne.
• Rose water mixed with sandalwood paste can also be applied on face for 30 minutes before rinsing.
• Cucumber paste mixture can be applied on the face and leave for about 30 minutes before rinsing. This serves as a good refresher for the skin and cream effective acne prevention.
• While this remedy can be very bad smell, which is a property of a very effective antiseptic that dries acne.
• Cumin seeds are an effective treatment for acne. Pasta produced from these seeds can be applied to the skin for about an hour before rinsing.
• Pasta made from water and dust Neem leaves can also be applied to the affected skin and treatment of acne.
• Lavender oil can also be applied directly to skin areas with acne.
• Pasta made from the seed mixture of vinegar and ground black cumin can also be applied to the skin to treat acne.
For mild acne patients, it is recommended that they clear their face of the excess oil. Sebum, or the oil produced by the skin oil glands, is recognized as the main cause of acne outbreaks along with other internal body system factors. Ideally, the face must be washed twice a day with mild soap or cleanser. Excessive washing may be more harmful than good as this action may spread the infection to other parts of the skin.