Cardiovascular disorders still remain the main cause of death of people in the United States. Every year almost a million die from hypertension, heart attacks, strokes, and other forms of the disease.
However, that doesn’t mean this is completely out of your hands. You do have the power to manage your illness well, so you can minimize complications and live a more fulfilling life.
1. Watch what you’re going to eat. One of the leading causes of cardiovascular diseases is cholesterol. This tends to go up when you take in a lot of fat. Thus, you should be mindful of your own diet. You should, as much as possible, eliminate anything that has too much fat. You can also opt for alternatives. For example, chicken (without the skin) is healthier than red meat.
You also need to increase your intake of fruits, especially those with low sugar, and vegetables. Increase your intake of fiber to get rid of the fat build-up in the body.
2. Be more active. Spend more time outdoors or doing something. Prevent from becoming too much idle or sedentary. The more you move around the more calories you can burn. The more you can eliminate the fats in the body. You can perform a series of exercises to strengthen your body, especially the heart. Nevertheless, you should do so with proper guidance from your physician.
3. Lessen the stress level. Stress is harmful for the body, particularly for people who have heart problems. If you have too much stress, the body overproduces cortisol, which can elevate the level of cholesterol in the blood. It can also lead to hypertension.
There are different ways on how you can better manage your stress. A very simple but powerful tool is meditation. Meditation helps boost your immune system so you can better fight off infection. It reduces heart rate but increases serotonin, which is a happy hormone. It greatly decreases the possibility of developing depression.
You can meditate along with subliminal messages. You can obtain subliminal messages from CDs and downloadables available online. You can also develop your own. Subliminal messages are simply affirmations that can increase your level of confidence and calm your mind.
4. Quit smoking. Smoking kills, and if you have cardiovascular diseases, it will definitely be sooner. Smoking introduces chemicals into the body, such as tar and nicotine. They can cause plaques in the walls of the blood vessels or arteries, making it harder for the blood to circulate. In the process, this situation forces the heart to pump harder.
5. Work closely with your doctor. It’s very important that you cooperate with your physician. Never take for granted your regular examinations and check-ups. Get to know more about the disease from professionals. Discuss other modes of treatments or lifestyle changes you can opt for to reduce complications.
6. Sleep well. Sleeping can help manage your illness. Proper sleep reduces your stress level. Moreover, lack of sleep can cause problems with your metabolism, slowing it down. Hence, it takes a lot of effort at your end to burn the fats.
Nelson Berry is the Pioneer of Subliminal Messages Videos and Subliminal MP3s Audio Subliminal Messages online. Valued at 0, click for 4 Free Subliminal Messages Video!