The reasons why skin gets aged can be divided as internal and external factors. Internal factors include inability of the skin to retain damp, decrease in Elastin production, fewer turnovers of new skin cells etc.
External factors include the way of life and environment of the individual like smoking, exposure to sun, exposure to cold, poor diet, too much stress, lack of exercise etc.
For more information please visit stherbproducts.com
Although there is not magic potion to stop the skin from aging, there is actually a lot you can do to help fight those wrinkle and look younger if you follow the right anti aging skin care regime.
The researchers tested products that range in price from $ 1.88 per ounce to $ 64.71 per ounce.
They said that the more expensive creams did not necessarily provide more protection than the less expensive ones.
In a different study conduct several years ago, researchers said the same thing about effectiveness. Paying more does not guarantee results.
Anti Aging Skin Care Tips
Hydrating your skin can help you fight against the ever devastating damage that the suns ultra violent rays does to your skin. Of course, there are many other ways to help block these harmful rays.
You could wear sunscreen with a high SPF number, wear long sleeves and pants, or limit your time outdoors between the hours of 11am and 3pm what time the sun is at its worst. A combination of all these would be the best natural remedy for avoiding sun damage to the skin.
Another tip to avoid premature aging, wrinkles, or skin discoloration is to avoid using tanning beds.
Try rub on tanning creams or lotions that help get out your natural glow without exposing your skin to more harmful rays. Lets face it, healthy glowing skin looks better than dark, aged and dry skin!
A final tip for anti-aging skin care is to clean your skin gently.
Many people fall victim to over onslaught their face which causes more damage. Scrubbing your face with a cleanser is not of necessity needed. Rub lightly and let the foam actions do its part and then rinse.
Home Remedies for Anti Aging
1. Grate raw coconut and squeeze milk out of it. Apply this milk on your face and this will give your skin a glowing result. It is very common anti aging remedy.
2. Rub raw potato on areas having marks or pigments. Many suffer from acne and blackheads and they really spoil facial look.
With age these problems worsen your appearance. A simple home made remedy for this is apply a mixture thats made up of equal quantities of glycerin, rose water and lime juice on the skin before going to sleep.
3. Avocado helps to give you a fresh and young look because of its oily nature. Simply apply either the pulp or slices of avocado on your face and you skin will get that rejuvenated look. This is another useful home remedy for anti aging.
4. You can use lemons as part of your anti aging treatment. Just applying a few drops of lemon juice on your face can help eradicate blemishes and age spots.
5. Turmeric powder when combined with sugar cane juice gives you a paste that is quite effectual in scheming wrinkles and prevents the skin from aging.
6. Another popular home remedy for anti aging is the use of essential oils. Cut off the core of a pineapple and rub this core on your face. Leave your face to dry for 10-15 minutes. This home remedy is very effectual in remove the first signs of wrinkles.
Read more on Beauty Night Cream for Face and Beauty Day Cream for Skin Protection and Breast Enlargement