There are thousands of acne treatments available, online, offline, on prescription, without prescription. They can all be pricey, some can cause more harm than good and some may not have any effect at all. This is why more and more people are opting for a home acne treatment that is convenient, cost-effective and more importantly, will work.
As well as the obvious, eating well, taking vitamin supplements, drinking plenty of water and getting regular exercise to detoxify the body, using a successful acne remedy will complement and boost your acne treatment. Here are some simple homemade treatments you can use to minimise the appearance and clear up stubborn pimples:
• Toothpaste can reduce swelling of existing pimples. Applying a tiny bit on the effected area overnight and then rinsing the next day, you will see an immediate effect in the size of the pimple and its size will be significantly reduced. Strawberry leaves can also help to reduce swelling.
• Condiments such as salt and vinegar are a great home remedy for acne. Simply mix the two together and apply over the pimples. Leave it there for some 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
• Cucumber is excellent for refreshing and hydrating skin, used as a facial mask and used for 30 minutes a day will help to prevent acne from breaking out. Alternatively, fresh mint juice applied directly to the skin.
• Orange peel can also be used on the skin. It needs to be mashed or blended, mix with some water to form a paste before applying on your most effected areas.
• Mix a little lemon juice with rose water. One Lemon with same proportion of rose water will do. Apply it on your face and rinse it only after 30 minutes. Doing this on a regular basis will not only get rid of acne and pimples, but it also has the effect of mild bleaching of the skin blemishes.
• Mix turmeric powder with some mint juice before applying on the acne. Wash it off with clean, lukewarm water after about 30 minutes.
• If you are feeling especially brave and are a fan of garlic then you can apply some fresh garlic straight on the pimples. They will disappear after repeated applications.
• While not thought as an acne cure, milk will act as a very useful and effective home remedy for acne. Blend the milk with nutmeg and you have a very potent paste to zap those pimples away.
Clear Skin MAX is an acne and skin impurity system which contains 5 key products to remove and cure acne, the kit includes:
– Oil Control Cleansing Gel
– Acne Vanisher Mask
– Melanin Expel Essence
– Pore Conditioning Lotion
– Acne Emergency Treatment Cream
Welcome to www.ClearSkinMAX.com, the #1 rated acne treatment!