Remedies and Recommendations for Dry Hair
Dry hair feels like straw and it mainly as a cantilever tip. Dry hair is not usually due to organic or genetic problems but rather the application of hair chemicals such as dyes or coloring, perms and other solutions for pool chlorine, too much exposure to air and sun and the use of instruments such as hairdressing hot tongs and dryers.
Remedies for dry hair are as follows:
1. Wash hair as normal and then apply a tablespoon of mayonnaise (not diet or low cholesterol). Wrap the hair with a plastic bag for 20 to 30 minutes. Then again wash hair with shampoo and rinse well.
2. Whisk egg in a cup of warm water and then apply on hair. Gentle massage and then rinse with warm water. You do not need wash the hair after shampooing
3. Peel a ripe banana and drink half a ripe avocado also. Mix and blend until pureed. Then apply this to hair for 15 minutes and wash hair.
4. Heat three tablespoons of olive oil or almond oil and then apply on hair for 15 to 20 minutes. Use a plastic bag or shower cap over your hair when you put the hot oil. Then wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
5. Beat 2 eggs and add a tablespoon of olive oil, a glycerin and cider vinegar. Apply after shampooing and rinsing, leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash with a mild shampoo.
Recommendations for your dry hair as follow:
1. Avoid frequent washing of hair every day, because it removes their protective fat. Therefore it is advisable to reduce the washing of hair to two or three times a week.
2. Use a mild shampoo . If you use a shampoo commercial, try one that is suitable for dry hair with pH 4.5 to 6.7. That is, it is a mild acid cleaner and not an alkaline dry hair.
3. Put conditioner. It is recommended that using a conditioner that has the least amount of alcohol, because alcohol is drying. Just make sure you do not have fragrance.
4. Use appropriate brushes; brushes boar bristle or rubber tips that have not stretched over the hair which prevents its abuse and its dryness.
5. Give a massage on the scalp. To encourage oil-producing glands of the scalp, it is advisable to provide a gentle massage during the shampoo. To do this, use the fingertips and nails that would not irritate the scalp.
6. Cut the damaged ends. Usually dry hair tends to be more damaged at the ends. For this reason, it is advisable or blunt cut it once every six weeks
7. Style your hair without heat . The heat helps to dry the hair and for that reason, avoid using hot combs, coils electric dryers or curling tongs hair. It is better to use plastic pipe or sponge (not heated) during the night or sleeping with moist braids anyway if you prefer to use the heat, it is suggested that you use a hand dryer in the down position to avoid pulling or stretching the hair while drying.
8. Protect your hair from the elements . Because both the wind and the sun can damage your hair, you should wear a hat, in light wind days of summer, as in the days of winter ice flows.
9. Do not swim without covering their head. Another element dry and damaged hair is chlorine. So you should always put a cap rubber swim and if you want extra protection, you can, before putting the cap, rub the hair a little olive oil.
10. Do not brush too. Because the dry hair is so fragile, brushing too much can damage it causing it to fall. For this reason, we suggest brushing gently and never do it when hair is wet.