Triggered off due to a range of factors, hair loss may be associated with simple causes like bad hair care products, stress or severe medical conditions like alopecia areata. Lack of vitamins, inadequate nutrition, genetic causes and inadequate hair care can all result in hair loss. Homeopathic remedies are effective, yet natural, and rarely cause side effects. Below are some homeopathic remedies that have been proven to help treat hair loss. Just select the description that best fits your current condition.
1. atural herbs and oils are known to be beneficial in combating hair loss. These include herbs such as rosemary, sage, jojoba, aloe vera and henna. Washing your hair with the strained liquid that is derived from boiling herbs such as rosemary, sage, peach leaf and nettles is one of the best home remedies for hair loss. In addition to that, jojoba oil applied to the scalp can help combat scalp conditions like eczema and psoriasis. This hypoallergenic oil is a great moisturizer for dry hair. In addition to these treatments, aloe vera too is known to heal an itchy scalp and restore its pH balance. Use this with some coconut milk to restore the sheen to your dry, frizzy hair.
2. Olive oil and castor oil are two natural oils that can be used to actually unclog your pores and rejuvenate follicles that appear to be in a dead state. Just take a teaspoonful of either castor oil or olive oil and massage them into the scalp. Leave the oil on overnight so that it is allowed to sink in and then wash away the following morning using a mild shampoo.
3. Combine the juice of alfalfa with equal quantities of carrot and lettuce juice to help enrich hair growth. Drink this on a daily basis. Alfalfa juice can also be prepared by using fresh leaves of the plant, though these are more difficult to obtain.
4. Massage your scalp. Keeping the blood flowing to your scalp can help to keep your hair healthier and stronger. You can always do this yourself, but it’s also nice to trade the favor of a massage with your partner. Be careful when you’re massaging around the temple area as you don’t want to apply too much pressure there.
5. Physical Exercises: A poor blood circulation in the body is one of the primary causes of hair loss. Physical activities and exercises help improve the circulation in the body and promote new hair growth.
6. Apply coconut oil mixed with lime water or lime juice on the scalp daily. If coconut oil cannot be found, coconut milk can also be used.
Prepare coconut milk by grinding coconut shavings and squeezing them, or simply purchase it at the local grocery store. Massage the coconut milk into the hair roots and over the scalp daily.
7. Relax more. Did you know that many people lose their hair because they’re so stressed? Hair can become brittle and dry because of stress so if you’re under a lot, change something. Sometimes it’s just important to simplify your life. Stress is really damaging to a person’s body in many ways so it’s always good to find an outlet that will help you reduce it. Some suggestions are to meditate, exercise more or journal your thoughts. These can all be really helpful.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, home treatments for hair growth.