Using the ancient Indian healing system of Ayurveda, has revolutionized the world of beauty, skin and hair care. This Indian beauty and skin care expert has earned international acclaim through the popularity of her brand “Shahnaz Herbal.” Shahnaz Husain productsfollow the system of “care and cure”—for example, the skin health solutions offered by Shahnaz Hussain products will cure your skin condition and at the same time, these skin care products will also ensure that your skin remains firm and beautiful in the long run. Shahnaz Husain skin care products ensure long term solutions for your skin and hair.
Shahnaz Hussain is considered to be the empress of the world of natural Beauty Products. The Traditional natural ways of achieving beauty are bottled and packed by Shahnaz to give her customers the right blend of natural resources to make them feel being nurtured in the lap of nature. Her beauty tips are for those who have a natural aversion towards artificial cosmetic products.
Shahnaz’s Tip for reducing pimple marks : Apply Shafair in the evening, in case the marks are quite dark. Never expose the skin to sun after applying Shafair. Apply Shablem at night.on the marks and massage the area to let the skin suck the cream properly. Apply Shamask once or twice a week. Leave it on face for around 10 minutes and wash after it dries.
Shahnaz’s suggestion on make-up for eye-bags and wrinkles around the eye-region: Bags cannot be covered-up with make-up. Make-up on the puffy eyes makes it further puffy. It is better to consult a doctor to know the reason behind the puffiness. Sometimes puffiness is caused due to internal disorder. In that case the puffiness cannot be cured unless the root cause is found out. In most of the cases water retention is the root cause of puffiness of the eye. Potato juice is a good remedy for puffy eyes. A water-based foundation that is a shade or two darker than the foundation normally used can be applied on puffy eyes. Dilute the foundation with a few drops of water and make it light. If there is a line under the bag, a lighter colored concealer can be used on it. The upper eye-lids are lined with eye-liner but it is better not to line the lower lid. This will help making the puffiness invisible.
Shahnaz Hussain beauty tips
These tips are very simple and recommended by Shahnaz Hussain
1. Apply sandalwood paste on pimples and leave it overnight.
2. For acne / pimples, simmer neem leaves in water. Cool and strain the water and use it to wash the face.
3. For acne, make a paste of tulsi leaves and apply daily, washing it off after 20 minutes.
4. To reduce oiliness, mix multani mitti (fuller’s earth) with rose water and apply. Wash off when it dries.
5. To cleanse oily and combination skin mix two teaspoons each of cucumber juice, lemon juice and milk. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin.
6. To cleanse dry skin, add 10 drops sunflower or til oil to three tablespoons milk. Mix well. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin with it.
7. To remove suntan, mix egg white, honey and lemon juice. Apply on the face and wash off after 20 minutes.